The Mystery Blogger Award comes to me from the talented and inspiring Danica
@ Living A Beautiful Life
If you’re not already following her please visit her at:
“Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man’s desire to understand” – Neil Armstrong.
The Mystery Blogger Award
- is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
- This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion
- The award was created by Okoto Enigma.
The Rules or Guidelines for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things about Myself:
1.Don’t have a smartphone
Well, after a hard day scanning a computer screen, the last thing one wants to do on the way home is view an even smaller one! An older Samsung to chat/speak w Mrs. B. will suffice for the time being, thanks.
2. Haven’t had a drop of alcohol for over a year now
Reached that stage in my life where so-called “friends” no longer keep in touch, so there is no incentive to
get sloshed socialise any more.
3. My penchant for Techno music remains strong
If you’re wondering what has been officially making the Bradscribe booty bounce around this week, well – get on the good foot – it’s this:
Questions Asked of Me:
If you could speak any language you don’t currently speak, what would it be?
Wanted to study German; it would have aided my Archaeology studies at Uni, and it was agonising not being able to understand what they were nattering about in Das Boot, Raiders & Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes. My application to study German at school was turned down because…? My French was not deemed good enough- duh, what?! Gottverdammt…
If you could (or had to) live anywhere other than where you currently live, where would it be?
On the Gulf Coast of Thailand with my darling wife. Sounds simple but isn’t – now there’s a mystery…
If you were famous — and could choose why you were famous — what would you be famous for?
Screenwriting and directing my own material. Not a famous blogger; at least, not yet…
If you had to die for a cause, belief or ideal what would it be?
Defending Mrs. B. naturally.
The weird question:
If you could be on the first spacecraft to Mars (and make it back to Earth in your natural lifetime) would you?
Okay, weird answer: of course! But what on Earth would make me want to make it back?!
1.Which comic book character should get his/her own movie?
2. What is your favourite Joy Division song?
3. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
4. What is the Worst Movie Ever Made?
The weird question:
5. If you could go back in time, when/where would you go?
Here is a Link to my best post –
(in this case, the most successful):
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve” – Max Planck.